[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #12001: Add checks from t3lib_BEfunc::displayWarningMessages() to the status report

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 19 12:03:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> how about grouping them by source?
>
> currently I don't see a need for that yet, it might become relevant in
> the future though.

I think the number of statuses will grow quite quickly. The Scheduler
alone will add 3 of them. Maybe grouping is not outright necessary, but
an extra column to display the source of the status would be useful. I'm
afraid that it will become quickly confused otherwise. Even in the
current situation, I missed the new entry from extbase at first sight.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter