[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11843 Add a reports module

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Sep 18 17:41:57 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,
Ingo Renner schrieb:

>> One neat: users might not know that "Status Report" is a link, i myself
>> am irretated as well. How can we improve that, use underlined? Add a
>> link with "get Status Report"?
>
> François already picked on that too :) which is why I added the icon in
> front of it. It will make more sense once there's more than just one
> report.
> Also the font is a little bigger.

icons in BE are normally linked, so that was my first try :)
Maybe add the icon to the link?

These issues are really small, and true that it's a general problem of
BE CSS that will be improved in 4.4, so maybe you could enhance this
small issue with own CSS or different markup (eg use H2 instead H3)

vg Steffen