[TYPO3-core] FYI: HCI - #F3282 t3skin - Updated icons for fatalerror, warning and ok

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Sep 18 16:20:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

> yes, I did not change the "info" icon but the "icon_warning.gif", I just
> wrote it down wrong in the FYI, I commited the right icon though :).

I'm resurrecting this old thread, because I think we should harmonize
the icon_warning.gif and the warning icon used in the flash messages.

Actually I always thought the new round warning icon looked out of place
and that users are more familiar with a triangular one. I talked about
that with Jens during T3DD09 and he agreed on that point (yes, I lost
sight of that since then).

So I would propose to replace icon_warning.gif with the attached one,
which is nearly like reverting this change, since icon is very close to
the older one.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter