[TYPO3-core] [FYI] Raised Extbase version to 0.9.7

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Sep 18 15:20:26 CEST 2009

Hey everybody,

we raised the extbase version from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7 for three reasons:
- Changing Extbase so it works together with the adjustments on the
caching framework
- Fixed a severe bug in the persistence layer. Before, all loaded
objects would be persisted to database again, no matter if they were
changed or not. Now, only changed objects are persisted again and we
wrote some tests so that the bug will not re-occur.
- Added a check for the "reports" module which checks whether your PHP
accelerator strips DocComments off (because we need them in Extbase a lot).

Greets,
Sebastian