[TYPO3-core] RFC #11564, Change Hardcoded MD5 Password Encryption in User->Setup

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Sep 17 22:46:46 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> I tested without rsa, and the configuration check in saltedpassword
> doesn't work correct. Changing loginSecurityLevel don't enable salt,
> only lockSSL works here, please change that.

could you please file a bug report about that? I did not quite follow
what you meant... "without rsa" it only will work in SSL mode ever. What
specifically did not work out for
There seems to be a bug in EM, either... bot for me it works in BE as in
FE (and for rupi it should to, how should he have had tested this issue)

so please, file an detailed bugreport, that i might have a look at it
early tomorrow.

regards

Steffen