[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11843 Add a reports module

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Sep 17 21:51:12 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann wrote:

Hi Rupert,

> Check if the encryption key is empty
> Check if fileDenyPattern was changed which is dangerous on Apache
> Check if fileDenyPattern allows to upload .htaccess files which is
> dangerous on Apache
> Check if there are still updates to perform
> Check if sys_refindex is empty
> Check for memcached if configured

where are these?

When I initially wrote that module (in March or so?) I only included
those I found...

Would you be able to help adding them?

Even if not, I'd say it's not critical, the main point is to get the
base module in, additional status checks can be added after feature
freeze - which I plan to do anyway as stated in the original RFC.

> I think the reports module is supposed to replace
> befunc::displayWarningMessages()

yes, if not in 4.3 anymore, definitly in 4.4

> what the hook in this function?

didn't get your last question...

best
Ingo