[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11843 Add a reports module

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 17 21:39:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

> here's the improved v2.
>
> What's changed?

Thanks for the fast update and for addressing all my remarks

A couple of niggles left:

ChangeLog: I suppose you're going to change the content upon committing ;-)

ext_emconf.php: I would set the status to stable. It is a new sysext,
but I don't think it's a reason to mark it as beta.

typo3/sysext/install/requirements.php: I would add a comment block
describing what this file is about.

Proper localization is a must before 4.3 final.

And of course, there's Rupi's remark about missing tests (which is very
interesting actually, because I never had these warnings so I didn't
even know about these tests ;-) )

With the missing tests, I will then be +1 by reading and testing.

This a really nice new feature. Thanks for your work.

--

Francois Suter