[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11843 Add a reports module

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 17 17:11:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Good. But a little sad for me as I have completely rewritten the BE log
> to an ExtJS-based module. Too bad I wasted my time.

Don't worry. I just talked to Ingo about the reports module and we
mentioned that among other points. What Ingo did is just move the log
module into the reports module. Your improvements are still valid. It's
just the way the display is called that would have to be adapted to fit
inside the reports module.

No efforts wasted :-)

Cheers

--