[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11843 Add a reports module

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Sep 16 20:19:00 CEST 2009

Christopher Stelmaszyk wrote:

Hi Christopher,

>> Add an extensible module to show different kinds of reports. As a first
>> report add a system status report giving an overview of the system's
>> "health".
>
> looks good so far - I am gonna test it the following days.
>
> But I have one first remark on reading already: Could you please replace the
> remaining hardcoded texts by localisable ones?

will do, but due to the dynamic nature of the remaining labels in terms
of containing variables I won't promise to have it ready before beta1.
It's on the plan for 4.3 final though, promissed!

best
Ingo

P.S. after having this one in, we can finally tackle the BE log
translation then as I'd like to move it into the reports too...

--
Ingo Renner