[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10585: Enable BE-User to change their OpenID

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Sep 16 01:48:04 CEST 2009

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 13:47:58 +0200, Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 00:27:50 +0200, Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> yes, a forgotten option.
>> I made a patch here:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11896
>

> The patch does it's job. Would be nice, if a core-dev could give his +1,
> to move OpenID integration forward.

Hi,

here is my patch v5, which requires #11896 to be applied.

We need a way to check access to the field other than only admin/non-admin
(e.g. accessUserFunc which returns boolean?).
Otherwise users, which aren't not allowed to change OpenID by their group
settings, could change it by modifying POST request.

Could you implement this as addition to #11869?

Regards
Steffen