[TYPO3-core] RFC #11555: Feature: Scheduler

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Sep 15 23:24:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Problem:
> It would be nice to have extension "gabriel" into the Core...
>
> Solution:
> Integrate it as sysext "scheduler" ;-)

And here we go! Committed to trunk in revision 5933.

A small note: one of the last minute changes consisted in harmonizing
the use of uppercase and lowercase letters in class names. This will
cause some errors if you had tested the Scheduler and had some
registered tasks. The simplest way is to edit these tasks and choose
their class again.

The manual is complete, so use and enjoy!

I added a note to NEWS.txt and will certainly make an entry in the core
blog too.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter