[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0011505: TYPO3 4.3 is slower than 4.2.8 -> re-implement native db caching

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:52:42 CEST 2009

Hi!

Rupert Germann wrote:
> I agree from the coders point of view. But my customers are not
> interested in nice code - they want performance and features.

Nice code usually means less bugs and better maintainability, which is a benefit to customers too.

Give me time till Monday. I'll try to find time on Sunday to rework this patch to make it a little more understandable. I will also make it usable from extensions for cache manipulation (and backward-compatible with 4.2 if anyone wants to backport it for his needs).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd