[TYPO3-core] RFC #11555: Feature: Scheduler

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 10 21:42:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

>>> sry, i had some other things so couldn't review yet.
>>> Do you have datePicker integrated or need some support for?
>
> ok, attached a patch which integrate it.

Works great. Thanks!

Committed to scheduler trunk in rev 1211.

> Additional remarks:
> in "Setup check" when you check for the be_user it would be nice to add
> a button "create user" where you simply add the user with password from
> uniqid (or if the user is hidden or deleted ?)

Hmm, I'm not extremely enthusiastic about automating that process. Even
though only a very simple user needs to be created, I still think it
should be a conscious process.

Maybe it could just be a link that takes you to a new BE user creation
screen, but I don't know how that may work with the PID, as it's
undefined when you're in the Scheduler.

> The CRON-Job has to execute this script: "/usr/bin/php -f ...
> There is no hint where to configure path to php

Actually that would be in the crontab and not in TYPO3. I guess the
easiest thing here is to remove the "/usr/bin/php -f" part and just
mention the script. What do you think?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter