[TYPO3-core] RFC #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Sep 9 16:40:55 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Ingo,
>
> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>> Rupert Germann wrote:
>>> FYI: committed attached v13 to trunk
>>
>> is that used in the core somewhere already?
>>

> not atm. Rupi provided snippets for ext_tables.php to use it in core.
> Already discussed, and some of them should be integrated.

I would say "integrate it" to those core-fields as Rupi suggested (+1 on
that), because otherwise the feature will not really be tested by the
masses once the next beta is out. And it should!

See attached patch, it adds it to all "group" fields of type "db", which
are:

pages:storage_pid
pages:shortcut
pages:content_from_pid