[TYPO3-core] RFC #11576: Feature/Bug - Colorpicker has no usable icon

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Wed Sep 9 12:03:29 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Will it make sense to have a non-transparent 24-bit png images inside t3skin to improve the look of the icon? I think the idea of the enhancement is great but [1] looks terrible to me. Most likely it is because the color wheel had to be fit into 256 gif colors.
>
> I am for the idea but not for the current icons.
>
> [1] http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=7976&type=bug

I added some png-files to the Bugtracker, maybe they are better ?

a) colorpicker_empty.png if no color set:
    http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=8286&type=bug

b) colorpicker.png or colorpicker_alt.png
    as overlay over the exisiting color
    http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=8284&type=bug
    http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=8285&type=bug

/Stefan