[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11812: [Feature] Resizable Textareas for TCEforms

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Sep 8 09:42:58 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> FYI: committed to trunk, rev 5897

Thanks. However I don't like that fact that every regular textare in
TCEforms is converted to be resizable. It would be nice if we have a
global TSconfig setting here to enable/disable it.

New feature requests for this issue will come up in future, like
* define the maximum width and height for a textarea
* define the outer bounds for a textarea by a CSS class/identifier
* enable/disable on a per-field basis in TCA

Did you test this feature with textareas in newly created child records
in IRRE. I guess that it won't work here...

Besides that, I think that the ExtJS-UX should be moved to
typo3/contrib/extjs/... Maybe creating a new UX-Folder there.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3