[TYPO3-core] RFC #9355: Add an error and exception handler (backported from FLOW3)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Sep 7 16:31:40 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:

Hi Masi,

> Strange policy. Makes it a bit hard to give you +1 then.

Well, come on. To me these are quite exagerated requests. Do you also
style the error pages coming from Apache?
Apart from that you can provide your own Exceptionhandler already which
let's you do whatever you want. I consider the two exception handlers
provided here as reference implementation, nothing more.

> Does that mean
> we should report bugs and feature wishes on a FLOW3 list?

why not? You're free to do so.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner