[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Sep 7 11:20:53 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

sorry for being a little late on this one, I had it on my review list
but didn't manage to review it in time.

All in all the change looks like a welcome clean up, great!
There're only some minor things I'd like to ask you to fix:

* pageRender really isn't  good english, 'render' is a verb, but for
class names we would like (/want) to have nouns. Also I'd like to have
class names to start with a capital letter to distinguish them more
easily. In addition 't3lib' can be seen as a kind of namespace.
So please change the class name to t3lib_PageRenderer

* resulting from the former point I'd suggest to change the names of the
template files to
typo3/templates/page_be.html and
typo3/templates/page_fe.html

* really minor thing: there're some inline comments that aren't indented
properly in t3lib_PageRenderer

all the best and thanks for the work
Ingo

--