[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Sep 6 22:32:28 CEST 2009

Hey,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i fixed all CGL issues you mentioned. Also added the missing space again
> for htmlxmns.
>
> To have <!--###POSTJSMARKER###--> not in fe, i now use 2 template files,
> one for BE and one for FE, so it doesn't exist in FE anymore.
>
> I attached the TS example file again and the documentation for tsRef.

No real review from me, yet.

But to make this patch a bit more readable I went through the files and
tried to strip changes down to functional things. Attached version is a
bit smaller and every line actually *does* something.
I know, this was kinda waste of time, but I'm pretty pedantic about such
things, especially with huge patches like this one.

BTW Steffen:
vim removes tabs and whitespaces from empty lines automagically.
Reviewing patches I often enable a special "show tabs and whitespace"
option in my .vimrc:
set list
set lcs=tab:     "show tabs
set lcs+=trail:  "show trailing spaces