[TYPO3-core] RFC #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms

Andreas Wolf typo3ml at andreaswolf.info
Sun Sep 6 21:10:15 CEST 2009

Christopher Stelmaszyk schrieb:
> As far as I see, you have to manually add something like the code you posted
> at 6.9., 10:35h to extTables.php to make this feature work.
> Shouldn't this feature be activated by default?
> Otherwise I think quite a lot people won't notice that something like that
> is there...

The problem is that the wizard may need some configuration, especially
when selecting from custom tables, e.g. the a21glossary extension, for
which I provided an example in the bugtracker.

For the core tables it should be enabled wherever possible. Maybe I'll
have a look at it tomorrow.

Regards
Andreas