[TYPO3-core] RFC #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms

Andreas Wolf typo3ml at andreaswolf.info
Sun Sep 6 11:24:14 CEST 2009

Hi Rupert,

Rupert Germann schrieb:
>> Documentation is very important, is it already written?
>
> partly (thanks to benni) -> see below
>
> I'm wondering about "TCEMAIN" mentioned in the tsConfig settings. How is
> that supposed to work? function processAjaxRequest() takes only
> "TCEFORM" into account. did I overlook something?

The TCEMAIN part is old code, I don't remember why I used it instead of
TCEFORM when I originally created the patch. It has been changed in v6
or v7, I think.

Thank you very much for doing so much work for this patch - I'm quite
busy at the moment and wouldn't be able to do so much. Perhaps I'll add
the "busy indicator" that Steffen suggested this evening.

Regards
Andreas