[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11812: [Feature] Resizable Textareas for TCEforms

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Sep 4 18:42:38 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

there is something strange on your side i guess - there was a problem
with unselectable() in the code, but it was in v1.

Anyway, attached v4 has the added copyright and license information Masi
wanted to have (I talked to Anmial and all is ok)
I also did some changes on the elastic Textarea - the problem with the
very long lines should be done now.
This is the difference to facebook Textareas - there all Textareas have
a fixed width. That makes it easy to calculate the correct height in the
invisible div. We have two different kinds of TAs, one with fixed width
and one without. So i stripped width calculation.
The new calculated width isn't exact, but all the time below the cursor,
so it works for all normal text inputs.

vg Steffen