[TYPO3-core] [FYI] Changed DBAL to svn:externals

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Sep 4 10:30:38 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 01.09.2009, at 10:51, Sebastian KurfŸürst wrote:
> Currently it points to trunk revision 23900, but Karsten will create a
> tag in DBAL and adjust the svn:externals later that day.

Done. Two days in which the core team nearly broke to pieces because
of the delay, but before we all (including me) had to wait for the SVN
migration and the complaints were no way as severe.

Now *that* slightly frustrates me. SCNR.

Anyway, on with the real work now. The DBAL team can now access the
SVN (if not, drop me a line!), core will be unaffected by changes to
DBAL trunk.

Regards,
Karsten
--