[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Sep 3 18:51:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

here as promised the update.
Attached is a new patch taking the comments into account, the unit-tests
and a test extension using the hooks.

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:54:19 +0200, Steffen Gebert
> <steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote:
>
>> * What's the sense of ###POSTJSMARKER###? It's only replaced in BE. In
>> FE output is <!-- ###POSTJSMARKER### -> (as written in the template).
>> Don't like this unneccessarey output.

me neither. Anyway i want to let it for now as i want to examine exact
how it's used. As it's a HTML comment it's only visible in source and
don't do anything.

>> * pagerender: 1230
>> if ($this->compressJavascript &&
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'][TYPO3_MODE]['cssCompressHandler']) {
>> hast to be $this->compressCss

corrected

>> * I think removeEmptyLinesFromTemplate is never set to TRUE.
>> Furthermore it wouldn't remove empty lines, but all line breaks,
>> doesn't it?

yes, i changed the name to removeAllLineBreaksFromTemplate and it can be
used to "compress" the HTML source by removing all linebreaks. Has to be
done in extension or hook.

>> * If config.concatenateJSandCSS = 1, there's an access to protected
>> variable concatenateFiles. So please add a setter and call it in
>> pagegen:958 instead of setting the variable directly.

yes, you're right, the arrays has to be passed by reference, done now.
See test extension.

vg Steffen