[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #8626: getText slide: register uid and level after slide hits

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Sep 3 16:18:38 CEST 2009

Ralf Hettinger schrieb:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: New feature / code cleanup
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8626
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> With TYPOSCRIPT, there is no way to access the page or the rootline
> level hit after a successful getText slide to the bottom of the rootline.
>
> Solution:
> Two new register values
> UID_FROM_LAST_PAGESLIDE_FOR_FIELD_[name of slided field]
> LEVEL_FROM_LAST_PAGESLIDE_FOR_FIELD_[name of slided field]
> which will be filled after each successful slide to the bottom of the
> rootline (i.e. there has been a slide "hit") with the page uid and the
> rootline level.
>
> Cheers,
> Ralf

+1 one by reading.

Currently do not know an scenario where i should use this, but the
feature nor "really hurts", takes performance or so.

But could you please change wording of the registers, to me they are to
long and not handy enought

PAGESLIDE_UID_IN_[field]
PAGESLIDE_LEVEL_IN_[field]

would do the job I think