[TYPO3-core] RFC #11841: Hardcoded texts in t3editor

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Thu Sep 3 00:40:11 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> Christopher Stelmaszyk schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> This is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: feature
>>
>> Branches: trunk
>>
>> BT reference:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11841
>>
>> Problem:
>> There are hardcoded texts in t3editor.
>>
>> Solution:
>> The patch makes them translatable.
>>
>> Note:
>> Yes, version 2. ;-)
>
> Well, since we are in "soft feature freeze" it is not possible to hand
> in new features for TYPO3 4.3 as RFC to the core list anymore. However,
> translation handling is vital and the patch is not too complex, thus I'm
> going to define an exception for this RFC.

Thanks Olly, for this exception. And thanks Christopher for taking care
on this issue.

I've already tested and discussed the patch, so i give my '+1 after
reading and testing'.

As i'm maintaining the t3editor and have "FYI" commit rights for that, i
going to commit this patch in about 48 h, if no one complains.

There is another label related patch prepared (l8n for a JS based label
in the t3editor), which i'll post tomorrow (#11838)

regards
    tobias