[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10017: [felogin] New Method for "forgotPassword"

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Sep 2 23:29:48 CEST 2009

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your stress tests and the new label texts!

I think we are now at the end. There was one unreplaced
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup, and for notification_email_urlmode we had
to change TSFE->config instead of
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['config'], at it's too late at this point.

finished patch including your labels is attached.

vg Steffen

PS: I now discovered the cache problem myself. The cache switch seems
not work if you are not logged in in BE, we have another thread where
this is discussed. I continue there to get that fixed too.

vg Steffen