[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6882: Enable stdWrap for select.where

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Sep 2 12:44:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

Joey posted some notes to #11193 which is similar to this issue.
He mentioned the possibility of introducing SQL injections for
TypoScript beginners. And he's just right with his statement.

The negative side-effect of applying this RFC to Trunk would be that SQL
injections then possible in TypoScript as well. I don't think this is a
good idea.

Since I don't know about a suitable solution I don't want to integrate
features like this or #11193 as they are.

Maybe someone else has a good idea...

olly

--
Oliver Hader