[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10201: Duplicate cHash Values

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 2 12:32:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> I guess it makes sense - although either way the extensions will be
>> broken, and will have to be changed to use this API.
>
> Which "cHash patch" do you mean? What do you mean by "extension gets
> broken"?

The only extensions which are impacted by this change are RealURL and
Crawler. As Dmitry already pointed out, a new version of RealURL is
ready for testing and is compatible with longer cHashes. As for the
Crawler, Dan (Pötzinger) has answered that he's ready to update it and
use the new API. So there's no blocking point here.

I will look at Steffen's patch later, he was faster than me and I need
to compare my changes and his, but they look ok after a quick look.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter