[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7199, Feature Request, Possibility change Linktext-Rendering in content Element "Uploads"

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Sep 2 12:30:30 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
>> just some comments:
>>
>> - The phpDoc @param's comments are partly wrong / missing
>> - The new config options need documentation, see:
>
> Thanks for your review, done!
>
> Attached v2 against current trunk.
> I additionally introduced this two new options in setup.txt defaulting
> to zero. Documentation attached, too.
>
> regards
>
> Steffen

Concerning the TypoScript properties:
* transverseLinkText: should be something like useSpacesInLinkText
* cutOffExt: should be something like stripFileExtensionFromLinkText

Currently the "cutOffExt/stripFileExtensionFromLinkText" property cannot
be used without "transverseLinkText/useSpacesInLinkText".
Thus, we have two possibilities:
1) allow to use "cutOffExt" stand-alone
2) modify the TypoScript setting to e.g
| useSpacesInLinkText = 1
| useSpacesInLinkText.stripFileExtension = 1

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3