[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-project-4-3] Re: TYPO3 4.3 Feature Freeze

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Sep 1 10:57:31 CEST 2009

Dear TYPO3 developers,

the day of the feature freeze has passed by. However, since there was a
lot activity the last few days and there are still many pending RFCs in
the Core list, the real feature freeze will be postponed to

*Sunday, September 6th 2009*

That means:
* from now on, please do not post any new feature RFCs to the Core list
- they won't be accepted for TYPO3 4.3 anymore
* use the already existing feature RFCs in the Core list, review and
test them - already pending RFCs are allowed to be committed until next
Sunday
* there are exceptions for the features that are defined on the roadmap
for TYPO3 4.3 (e.g. frontend editing, etc.)
* of course bugfixes are still accepted - also when beta phase starts

If you think that something is missing or you have a finished feature
with major impact on your desk, please get in contact with me.

Thus, get your hands dirty with reviewing and testing the pending stuff.
There are still some days left to get them into TYPO3 4.3.

Thanks & Rock on!

olly

--
Oliver Hader