[TYPO3-core] RFC #12358: BE-user last-login field uses "date" instead of "datetime"

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Thu Oct 29 14:40:23 CET 2009

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
>>>  There's an extension (i think by christian kuhn), which already
>>> changes this fields. We could ask him, if he knows any side-effects.

> Found it... nf_date2datetime [1]
>
> It's by Matthias Schreiber.
*steals a "t" from his name...

cheers...

side effects like what?
The only reason for this extension is to be able to trigger start/stop
times by minutes, because a client needed to launch parts of his website
by 11:00am once per week.

I don't see any other implications apart from the admin who has to keep
their cache TTLs in order.

Of course it would be nice if TYPO3 would set the cache TTLs correct but
this is performance overkill, so I suggest to stick to the way it is now.

cheers (again)
Mathias

--
TYPO3 certified interogator