[TYPO3-core] RFC #10411: sqlparser is not able to parse more than 1 join

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Oct 28 16:59:10 CET 2009

Hi Oliver (again),

> thanks very much for the unit tests! I've some suggestions for
> improvement for them (no real review yet, though):

Could you make a review of this patch? Having unit tests ease the test that "it still works" and basically all you have to do is to apply patch and see that TYPO3 is still running. We need this to be
in for RFC #5120/#8915 and I really try to keep in touch with you and the other few persons that turn around my patches because it is always kind of a difficulty to get them.

Thanks. I'm on the change of the unit tests...

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en