[TYPO3-core] RFC #10411: sqlparser is not able to parse more than 1 join

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Oct 27 14:09:44 CET 2009

As there is still no feedback, I refactored it a bit to take advantage of Karsten's suggestion to use FLOW3's method to create an accessible proxy class to be able to test protected methods instead of
having to write the huge "eval" that was previously suggested. As FLOW3 is not part of v4, I simply backported the corresponding method within this test class. The resulting patch is smaller than its
predecessor and already in the spirit of v5.

Again, do not hesitate to say if something is missing for committing this unit test and the corresponding patch (from 1st post). DBAL corresponding patch will then be committed.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en