[TYPO3-core] RFC #12358: BE-user last-login field uses "date" instead of "datetime"

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Oct 27 09:46:38 CET 2009

Hi,

This is SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix / no-brainer / follow-up to #6131

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12358

Branches: trunk

Problem:
#6131 added a field with the Last login date of a BE-user as read-only
field to TCEforms.
Unfortunately, only "date" instead of "datetime" is set as eval-type.
We have more detailed information (time!) - why don't we show that?

Solution:
Set eval to datetime

Note:
This is the same as for Start/Stop dates in access register.. there's no
reason, to use only date.. don't know, why some devs nevertheless choose
date.

Regards
Steffen