[TYPO3-core] RFC #12354: Remove t3lib_sqlengine from Core and move it to DBAL

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Oct 27 09:20:44 CET 2009

Hi.

On 27.10.2009, at 08:51, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Maybe Karsten will want to say something about it too, as this is also
> "his child"?

I love this change! When I took over DBAL from Kaspers groundwork that
construct was already in place and back then I didn't dare to question
the decision :)

But since then I have more than once mused over this and had cleaning
up of this on my list for, well, years. Never got around to it, so
kudos to Xavier for successfully attacking this beast :)

Means, +1 by reading (and I would have dropped it right away, but
that's only a side note).

Regards,
Karsten
--