[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #12356: Remove exclude=1 from lastlogin field of be_user TCA

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Oct 27 09:09:27 CET 2009

Am 27.10.2009, 08:54 Uhr, schrieb Martin Kutschker
<masi-no at spam-typo3.org>:

> Steffen Gebert schrieb:
>> Am 27.10.2009, 08:06 Uhr, schrieb Martin Kutschker
>> <masi-no at spam-typo3.org>:

>> Just a question: Why not make the last-login field visible?
>
> That's what #6131 was about. This is only a cleanup.

Ah, great! Never noticed that.

Could you please add "committed to trunk" to bug reports, when the patch
is committed? Although #6131 is marked as resolved, I had to look at the
changelog, if it was really committed or maybe dropped (if you just forgot
it for this one, just ignore me ;-)).

Steffen