[TYPO3-core] RFC #12354: Remove t3lib_sqlengine from Core and move it to DBAL

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Oct 26 22:30:12 CET 2009

Hi,

> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>>> OK. But do you agree with deprecating this Core feature?
>> Yes. (See above)
>>

> Me either, seems to be a good way to go.

OK. Please leave this RFC open as I work on the "include t3lib_sqlengine locally" branch on DBAL. Will use this RFC as tracker for the ChangeLog and I will propose DBAL enthusiasts to test the change
by checking out the branch before merging into trunk again. Thanks.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en