[TYPO3-core] RFC #9795: Default values have no labels in the multiple select control inside the flexform

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:04:26 CEST 2009

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Type: bug

Branches: trunk, 4.2

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9795

Problem: if flexform "select" element has default values, their titles will not be visible in the new record. Instead ghost items without titles will appear. See the bug in the bug tracker for the exact XML and the attached image for the look of it.

Solution: make the same workaround for this as TCEforms does.

Notes: I made this patch long time ago but did not post it here. I was contacted today about it, so I post it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd