[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12271: bugfix - List module and Clickmenu should not enable to create inconsistent record-relations

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Oct 20 22:39:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> FYI: committed to trunk rev 6197
>
> greets
> rupert
>
> PS: that was the last of the "change copy/move/delete of translations"
> patches. many many thanks to Tolleiv for this great work.
> :-)

thanks Rupert, Steffen and Francois for your help and for your quick
response on this and all of the related tasks :)

Btw. should this be backported to 4.2? I guess AOE will have this
backport anyways but I'm not sure whether it's worth spent time to get
it into the official 4.2 branch...

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--