[TYPO3-core] RFC #12094: Bug (<- Feature, not bug...) : stdWrap function fullQuoteStr

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Tue Oct 20 22:16:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

+1 for the patch _v3 from Bastian Waidelich

As Fabrizio Branca pointed out it is not easy to develop an "automatic
fullQuoteStr"

Example:

   andWhere = field='{GPvar:myStringParam}' AND field2={GPvar:myIntParam}
   andWhere.insertData = 1

With andWhere we have the possibility to create such an statement - with
this patch we provide the typoscript developers a possibility to escape that
values.

Example:

   andWhere.cObject = COA
   andWhere.cObject {
     10 = TEXT
     10.data = GPvar:myStringParam
     10.quoteStr = tt_content
     10.wrap = field='|'
     20 = TEXT
     20.data = GPvar:myIntParam
     20.intval = 1
     20.noTrimWrap = | field2=| |
   }

so, please think about this pretty easy solution.

We are allready using it in t3lib_DB :)

thanks for listening,

martin
--