[TYPO3-core] RFC #11576: Feature/Bug - Colorpicker has no usable icon

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Tue Oct 20 10:13:18 CEST 2009

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> Am 19.10.2009, 09:58 Uhr, schrieb Stefan Geith
> <typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de>:
>
>> REMINDER #4
>
> Can you give me a use-case (e.g. extension which uses this)?

Any table that uses a color-field with the wizard 'colorpicker'.

See screnshot in http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11576
   http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=7912&type=bug

Normally, wizards have an option to set an icon for it.
But colorpicker is different: it has no icon-option and
always sets an rectangle in the actual color.
But if no color is set, there is no visible icon: and
so you even cant see, that there is a wizard :(

/Stefan