[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12273: List view don't show if there are more records than displayed

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 19 16:08:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Cleanup

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12168

Branches: trunk

Since we have the page browser, the nav icons in MultiTableView has been
removed. Editors are used to click on them if there are more records
available.
Now we only can click on header to switch to SingleTableView, but we
don't see if there are more records than displayed.

However the displayed text in <4.3 was wrong. Eg when there were 30
records, it showed: [21-30], but switched to SingleTableView were
records 1-30 were displayed.

Solution:
Add forward icon as it was before and display the count of records shown
on first page, show a + if there are more records.

See screenshot as it helps better to understand.

vg Steffen