[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12239: Record statistics use hidden tables and isn't formated well

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Oct 18 15:27:40 CEST 2009

Hey,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix / Minifeature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12239
>
> Branch: Trunk
>
> When rsaauth is installed you see the "oops" message which shouldn't be
> displayed.
> Also tables miss header to understand the outputted information.
>
> See attached screenshot how it looks.
>
> vg Steffen

+1 by reading and testing with some nitpicking:

- Missing spaces in line 23 of the patch
- spelling error in "<label index="label">Lable</label>"
- shouldn't the label for "tablename" be "table name" instead of
"tablename"?
- why aren't all tables the same width? alternatively: why is the
"Count" column not in line with the "Tablename" column?

And: I have a dream, that one day, there will be backend html templates
for all modules ;)

Best regards,

Susanne

--