[TYPO3-core] RFC #11995: Bug: Prompt for keyboard input does not get displayed in CLI scripts

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 16 18:13:49 CEST 2009

Hi Rupi,

> Francois Suter schrieb:
>> I can confirm. Both the bug and the solution. Do you take care of it?
>
> yep will do.
>
>> What about Steffen's proposal to encapsulate that bit of code?
>
> yes, good idea. I'll introduce 2 new functions:
> t3lib_div::cleanOutputBuffers() and
> t3lib_div::flushOutputBuffers()
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12189

Just a reminder about this, as 4.2.10 is now planned and this should go
into it, as the bugfix applied to 4.2.9 proved insufficient.

I would tend to say that the new methods should be introduced only in
trunk. For 4.2, the necessary code should just be duplicated from your
original fix for translation handling.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter