[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12237: Use flash-messages in user-settings

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Fri Oct 16 17:58:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12237

Branches: Trunk

Problem:
Now that flash-messages are used more and more in the core, I saw this
message in the module "user settings":
"New password: Password was NOT updated because you didn't enter the
same password twice"

Solution:
use the flash messages - I hope I did it right.

Additional information:
I know that there should be just 1 fix per patch but I also did a tiny
little enhancement to the language file. A dot (.) was missing at the
end of the sentence.

greets
georg