[TYPO3-core] RFC #12087: Backend login cookie check fails in IE6

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Oct 16 11:23:37 CEST 2009

Am 16.10.2009, 11:16 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> I think I'll also try this MultipleIE - maybe it's a problem in there.

Okay, was faster downloaded and installed than expected ;-)

It's only a problem with MultipleIE - can reproduce it there.

I'm for dropping this RFC as I hope, nobody uses MultipleIE productive
(except us developers to test.. but as we see, we can't trust..) ;-)

Steffen

P.S: and can't leave this posting (as often before) without saying: Why
not using VirtualBox/VMware to install a real WindowsXP? This was not the
first problem in MultipleIE, which wasn't there in the real "native"
running IE6.