[TYPO3-core] RFC #12133: autoloaders registered by extensions slow down the core autoloader

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Oct 14 22:16:51 CEST 2009

hi,

while trying to reproduce bug http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12109 I
found another quite important reason why the autoloader should be moved
before  the loading of the ext_localconf.php files:

Fatal error: Class 't3lib_pageSelect' not found in
/srv/SVN/forge.typo3.org/Core/trunk/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2521

Steps to reproduce:
!!! Warning, this will throw you out of the BE !!!

install extension "paymentlib_payone" from TER.

There are extensions out there, that use t3lib_div::xml2array() which
need t3lib_pageselect (since 4.3). And I'm almost shure that  the
paymentlib* extensions are not the only ones doing this.

this patch does not fix the problem completely, the patch for bug 12109
is required too for gettin back to the Backend.

greets
rupert