[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12229: stdWrap has date but no gmdate

David Bruchmann typo3-team-core at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Oct 14 12:10:36 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Martin Kutschker <masi-no at spam-typo3.org>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009 11:55:51
An:         typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-core] RFC: #12229: stdWrap has date but no gmdate

> What are your use cases for TZ support in stdWrap date/strftime? Why don't you apply the offset
> somewhere else? Do you have any plans how the could should actually work (parsing TZ name etc)?

Hi Masi,

No I have no usecase but once I wrote a function to convert timezones
and also for muslim calendars. I needed it to translate dates in timestamp.
A function for calculating hasn't to be integrated but when a variable
is accepted it can be calculated by TS or by a user-function defined
somewhere else.

Best Regards
David