[TYPO3-core] RFC #12132: Bug: Scheduler: Check for incomplete objects before using them

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Oct 14 11:25:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

> - colspan because all other cols make no sense

Yes, I'll propose an updated patch with that.

> - I don't know if the edit-icon makes sense because I can't edit the
> task anyway. If I click on the icon, I can just chose the classes of the
> test tasks, so I can't set my current (not available task) to hidden. So
> it makes IMO sense to just show the delete-icon.

Again, I hesitated with that. But I think you're right. There's doesn't
seem to be any point in editing such a task. Either the extension it
depended upon is re-installed and all is fine again, or the extension is
not there anymore and there's no sense in changing the class.

Will try to send a v2 ASAP.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter